14K White Gold Medium Diamond Miraculous Medal Necklace
Spectacular and beautiful, Miraculous Medal (19.0mm X 14.0mm) surrounded with petite diamonds with a total weight of 0.25ct on a diamond cut cable chain 18 inches in length with jumper rings at 17 and 16 inches to shorten the necklace.
The Miraculous Medal on the front depicts Mary standing on a globe, with the head of a serpent beneath her feet, and circling the image of Mary is the signature, “O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.” On the reverse, 12 stars surround a large “M,” from which a cross arises. Below the “M,” the medal depicts two flaming hearts. The left heart, circled with thorns, represents Jesus. The right heart, pierced by a sword, symbolizes Mary.
What the symbols represent in the back of the medal:
The large letter “M” — Mary as Mother, Mediatrix.
• Cross and bar — Jesus’ cross of Redemption.
• 12 stars — 12 Apostles, who formed the first Church.
• Left Heart — The Sacred Heart, who died for our sins.
• Right Heart — The Immaculate Heart, who intercedes for us.
• Flames — The burning love Jesus and Mary have for us
Only 1 left in stock