Pull a pound for bluefin tuna
Bluefin tuna aren’t what you find in cans. These endangered fish are used in high-end dishes, especially sushi, and can sell for thousands or even millions of dollars. The potential for high profits means these fish are both overfished and illegally fished, and they’re disappearing from the ocean as a result. When you purchase a Bluefin Tuna Bracelet, you’ll pull a pound of trash and help raise awareness about the threats facing the world’s favorite fish.
- Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers and coastlines
- Our 4ocean bracelets are hand assembled in Bali
- Cord is manufactured in China from 100% certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear glass beads are manufactured in China from 95% certified post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- 4ocean charm is manufactured in China from 95% recycled stainless steel
- Unisex, waterproof design