Pull a pound for Hawaiian monk seals
The endangered Hawaiian monk seal can only be found in the remote islands of Hawaii. Threats like plastic pollution and climate change have caused significant population declines. In fact, there are just about 1,400 of these animals left in the entire world. Use this gorgeous purple bracelet to catch eyes and start conversations about what we can do to end the ocean plastic crisis. Of course, every Hawaiian Monk Seal Braided Bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines.
- Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers and coastlines
- Our 4ocean bracelets are hand assembled in Bali
- Cord is manufactured in China from 100% certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear glass beads are manufactured in China from 95% certified post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- 4ocean charm is manufactured in China from 95% recycled stainless steel
- Unisex, waterproof design