Saint Therese of Lisieux Oval Sterling Silver “Crown of Thorns” Medal
- Saint Therese of Lisieux ova “Crown of Thorns” medal-pendant.
- Solid .925 sterling silver.
- Detail depicts her holding a crucifix and a bouquet of roses and she is dressed in her Carmelite nuns habit.
- Saint Therese of Lisieux is the Patron Saint of florists, missionaries, aviators and tuberculosis.
- Medal is die struck.
- Hand polished and engraved by New England Silversmiths.
- Dimensions: 0.9″ x 0.7″ (24mm x 17mm)
- Weight of medal: 4.3 Grams.
- 18″ Genuine rhodium plated curb chain.
- Made in USA.
- Deluxe velvet gift box.
Only 1 left in stock