Together in Prayer for a Cure Bracelet Set
A MOTHER’S LOVE
Wear this bracelet in celebration of new life, as you invite the spark of love and the creation of life within. May you be surrounded by all the blessings from heaven and earth. St. Gerard is your heavenly saint—he is the patron saint of fertility and healthy pregnancies.
With your purchase of this St. Amos Blessing Bracelet, you also participate in helping victims of child abuse. 100% of the Caitlin & John Stamos family’s portion of net proceeds from this bracelet will be donated to Childhelp for the Prevention and Treatment of Child Abuse.
- Adjustable bracelet cording which opens to 9.5″ diameter, closes to 6.25″
- 24 Moonstone gemstones. Natural gemstones vary slightly.
- Handwoven in Mexicali
- Silver-tone Share the Love medal, silver-tone St. Gerard medal, and “loved” tag
- Medals hand-cast in a sacred site in Italy
- A Mother’s Love Moonstone Fertility Bracelet comes on an inspirational card with a prayer to St. Gerard for pregnancy
PRAYER PARTNER BRACELETS
Two bracelets, one for you and one for your prayer partner. Commit now to hold each other in prayer, offering each other support on life’s journey towards faith, healing, forgiveness, purity, holiness, wisdom… Together we hold in prayer a future that is cancer-free.
Buy pink – proceeds will benefit breast cancer research.
- Adjustable pink cording which opens to 9.5″ diameter
- Handwoven in Medjugorje, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Two bracelets
- Silver or gold-tone cross and our logo charm
- Medals made in Italy
- On an inspirational card